GBSB Global Business School ’s Master in Business Innovation teaches students how to effectively manage, articulate, and implement innovative systems into business operations. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
Why study this programme?
This degree takes a proactive, hands-on approach teaching agile methodologies and creative thinking.
This Master in Business Innovation from GBSB Global Business School will look at design thinking, product innovation, business model design, and knowledge management to prepare students for the challenges that lay ahead.
The Master in Business Innovation graduates students capable to meet global demands, to navigate international negotiations, to perform market research, and to act in accordance with sustainable and ethical business practices.
Take charge of your future and professional career by earning a Master in Business Innovation. Benefit from a wide range of career development resources offered by GBSB Global from specialized workshops and corporate presentations on campus to career planning & assessment services.
- Leading Business School in the Area of Innovation & Technologies
- Practical Company Visits & Meetings with Entrepreneurs
- Students from 100+ Different Countries
- Innovative Methods Such as Lego Series Plays & Rapid Prototyping
- Digital Technologies Integrated Throughout the Learning Process
- Career Opportunities at Top Start-ups & Technology Companies
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you will learn:
- Advance Professional Skills
- Increase Your Potential In Business Innovation
- Understand Intercultural Business Practices
- Develop Digital Skills
- Procure A Network Of Business Professionals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 100 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7750 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA7750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7750 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.