Through the application of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme from Yasar University the ability gained will be used for the solution of complex problems of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The deep understanding of area and the interaction with other disciplines will provide them to participate in creative and integrative design activities. Thus, they will contribute to scientific literature.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Linear Algebra With Applications
- Research Methods and Ethics
- Area Elective Courses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 22 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Turkey
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
BSc degree should be obtained one of the below programmes :
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering etc… (Electrical, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Communication and Control), Biomedical, Bioengineering, Mechatronics, Computer, Software, Energy, Mechanical and other engineering programmes and Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Statsitics, Matemathics, Computer Sciences or similar departments…
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
International4500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.