Expand your global perspective at Finance program from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
As a Master in Finance student, you will gain access to the WHU network offering unparalleled opportunities, and a dedicated and top-ranked Career Center to assist you in your career goals. While many Master in Finance graduates naturally gravitate towards the banking and finance industry, many students also enter the consulting, industry and services, and start-up sectors.
Capital Market Theory
International Financial Reporting
International Tax Strategy
Exchange Rates and International Finance
Monetary Economics and Central Banking
Advanced Corporate Finance
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Early Bird: March 5, 2023 (no application fee)
Application Dates (EEA): April 30, 2023
Application Dates (non EEA): May 31, 2023
- 90 or 120 credits (depends on the track)
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 71 other Masters in Finance in Germany
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (GMAT/GRE/TM-BASE)
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission process
International19885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA19885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
- 28,300€ - 90 credit track (fees for capstone module (€1,600) are not included)
- 34,800€ - 120 credit track (includes tuition for a semester abroad)
Living costs for Vallendar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.