Experience a rigorous curriculum that provides the fundamental skills and knowledge of financial markets. Access a deeper understanding of theories surrounding modern finance, with a degree that prepares you for a career across all landscapes of finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Econometrics
- Capital Market Theory
- International Financial Reporting
- Accounting for Financial Instruments
- Accounting for M&A Transactions
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Asset Management
- Contract Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
90 or 120 credits
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 4 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For our Master in Finance Program, we seek Bachelor graduates with a degree in a business-related field of study, as well as graduates from STEM subjects with a strong quantitative background and first experience in finance-related areas, e.g. through electives, their thesis, CFA, or practical exposure.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS credits
- At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (MiM and MiF)
- Pitch Deck (MiE)
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission test
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17858 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25300 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
EU/EEA17858 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25300 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
€31600 for the 120 credit track.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.