Centennial College 's Cybersecurity program will educate you on how to protect computers, applications and networks from unauthorized and malicious users or software. It will cover the key cybersecurity concepts of cryptography, cyber forensics and network security in addition to topics such as mobile network security, cloud security, and ethical hacking techniques and tools. This Cybersecurity program will also address supporting concepts of information system security that are integral parts of cybersecurity.
To enhance your applied learning experience, you'll learn current IT security tools, policies and techniques in a modern cybersecurity lab that was established in collaboration with the College's industry partners.
- Cybersecurity Consultant
- Network Security Specialist
- Operations and Security Management
- Incident and Threat Manager
- Systems Architect
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Forensic Analyst
- Education and Training manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Security
- Communication Networks
- Cyber Forensics
- Cryptography & Network Security
- eCommerce and Web Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences IT Security View 46 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Advanced college diploma or bachelor's degree in computer science, computer/electronics/communication engineering, information technology (IT) or related disciplines, or a diploma with relevant work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16377 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16377 CAD per year during 12 months.
National4599 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4599 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.