For those who choose the specialization in International Business Law at Catholic University of Portugal offers an innovative approach to transnational, Anglo-American and European business law. It covers a wide range of topics, such as contracts, project finance, commercial and investment arbitration, corporate law, securities regulation, EU internal market, and international tax law.
An intensive, advanced LL.M. in International Business Law at Catholic University of Portugal, directed specifically to those who seek an active and international professional practice of Business Law:
- It exceeds the expectations and demands of both experienced lawyers, who want to deepen their skills and knowledge, and young associates seeking to enhance their opportunities in an international career;
- It also provides an environment in which those who seek an academic career can hone their academic skills while specializing in specific areas of law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithms and Financial Markets
- Blockchain and the Law
- Comparative Company Law and Capital Market Law
- Competition Law in a Digital Economy
- Data Protection
- Digital Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM) International Business View 10 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All LL.M. candidates must have a law degree and professional experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong academic record and those with rich professional experience.
- You may submit your application at any time.
- LL.M. applications must be completed with all required documentation.
- Successful applicants will be sent a formal offer of admission signed by the LL.M. Director.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Full-time programme: 1 year
- OPTION 1: € 14.000 payble until July
- OPTION 2: € 15.000 payable in 10 monthly installments
Part-time programme: 2 years
- OPTION 3: € 16.000 payable in 2 installments
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Católica Global School of Law Scholarships
Scholarships may be granted to a limited number of students on the basis of merit.In order to benefit from one scholarship you must apply through as a regular student (gather all the mandatory documents, fill the application form and submit the application through the website, including a letter describing your particular circumstances).
- ELSA Scholarship
Católica Global School of Law will provide a full scholarship for one ELSA member. The application is to be submitted to Católica Global School of Law directly.In addition to the LL.M. application, you must submit a Motivation Letter to ELSA International explaining why you are the right applicant for the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.