The programme provides you with knowledge and skills in high demand among employers. It integrates topics highly relevant for practice with a research perspective.
Although part of the programme is devoted to simulate practices and to teach techniques, the overarching ambition is to develop an academic approach to accounting and control by introducing social theories and ideas of organizations and society.
- The Accounting and Management Control programme at Stockholm University provides a solid background for students pursuing a professional career in accounting, whether that be in accounting and auditing firms, multinational companies, financial institutions or government agencies.
- After graduation you will be well prepared to pursue a career in practice as well as in research. Please note that in order to become a certified auditor in Sweden, you will need to add courses, which can be done as part of the elective courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting in Action
- Business Analytics: Data, Models and Decisions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting Theory and IFRS
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 12 other Masters in Accounting in Sweden
- Bachelor's degree. A minimum of 60 ECTS credits in Business Administration.
- Swedish upper secondary school course English B/English 6 or equivalent.
International8938 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17876 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland. First instalment: 45000 SEK. The complete programme: 180000 SEK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.