In a chaotic and rapidly changing technological landscape, there is an urgent need to understand all three core aspects of design: technology itself, users in their socio-cultural context and the potential implications for society of design of creative and immersive technologies.
This Design for Creative and Immersive Technology programme at Stockholm University will train you to invent, design and build new technology, while heeding users’ practices in context as well as taking potential societal transformations into consideration.
- You will qualify for positions such as immersive technology specialist, interaction designer, change agent, project manager, innovator and entrepreneur in novel technology.
- Graduates may also enter Ph.D. programmes to pursue a career in academic or industrial research.
- Scientific Communication and Research Methodology
- Design and information society
- Internet of Things Services
- Project course in creative and immersive technology
- Tendencies and trends in creative technology
- Entrepreneurship in the digital society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence View 13 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree equal to 180 ECTS credits, including a 15 ECTS credits independent degree project or thesis.
- Specific requirements: 90 ECTS in Computer and Systems Sciences, Informatics or the equivalent.
- Language requirements: Swedish upper secondary school course English 6 or the equivalent.
International13393 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26787 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland. First instalment: 67500 SEK. The complete programme: 270000 SEK.
Living costs for Stockholm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.