Such systems are advantageous for a variety of applications, but their design and implementation is becoming increasingly complex. This programme in Nanoelectronic Systems at TU Dresden focuses on three key1 areas: technologies for nanoelectronic systems, design of nanoelectronic systems and applications of nanoelectronic systems.
Fundamentals of estimation and detection, principles of dependable systems, semiconductor technology, hardware/software codesign, radio frequency integrated circuits. Students also have to choose courses from a variety of mandatory electives, among them: materials for nanoelectronics and vacuum technology, memory technology, optoelectronics, molecular electronics, etc.The practical training (offered in parallel with theoretical concepts) develops skillsets and expertise that can be used during internships, project work, and the master’s thesis, which can be written at companies or research institutes.
More informationVisit official programme website
The Master's programme Nanoelectronic Systems focuses on three key areas:
- Technologies for nanoelectronic systems
- Design of nanoelectronic systems
- Applications of nanoelectronic systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences View 28 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Germany
- First university degree that qualifies for a profession in the areas of electrical engineering, computer systems engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent fields
- mastery of the English language at level C 1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (exception native speakers
- specialist knowledge in: Higher mathematics (differential and integral calculus with several variables, probability calculation), digital and analogue circuit technology, electric and magnetic fields, system theory, design layout and functioning of electronic circuits and object-oriented programming.
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.