Within the International Master in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (IMSEIT) from Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences you can select from one of four majors:
- Embedded and Microelectronics
- Power Engineering
IMSEIT emphasizes a systems perspective with an integrated approach to topics and processes, tasks and projects. The orientation is international, with English as the language of instruction.
Classroom projects are conducted in international and intercultural teams. Before the semester begins, various academic and intercultural activities/offerings help students acclimate to life in Germany. Internships and thesis research are conducted at international companies either in Germany or, if desired, in other countries around world.
The program offers a transparent, step-by-step admissions process and a course of studies which can be completed within a set timeframe.
Career opportunities after graduation
Our graduates find well-paid and challenging jobs on all levels and in all sectors of industry, including at small and medium-sized technology companies, in the public sector, or as freelancers.
An interdisciplinary emphasis – including instruction in areas such as economics and professional project management – helps prepare students for future leadership roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Programming Techniques and Engineering Processes
- System Design Lab
- Project Management and Management Processes
- Automation modules
- Communication modules
- German class
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 73 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree equivalent to that of a German Bachelor’s degree is relevant to the Master’s Degree program in a related subject.
- A prerequisite for the application and admission is that the university is recognised and accredited according to the laws and regulations of the country in which it is based.
- If these laws stipulate that the study program needs to be accredited as well, then this condition must always be fulfilled too.
- Please note that sufficient German language skills are also required for application and admission to a degree program!
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.