With the MA in Political Science program at Concordia University Montréal you will be encouraged to think about the relations between individuals and political communities from an analytical and critical perspective. Your research will be applicable to academia, public administration, private industry and NGOs.
You will have access to inter-institutional research centers and research networks, such as the Center for Immigration Policy Evaluation, Latin American Studies Network of Montreal.
- The Politics of Citizenship in Canada
- Theories of Foreign Policy
- Knowledge in International Relations
- Canadian Public Administration
- International Peacekeeping
- Political Leadership and Decision Making
- Comparative Public Administration
- Ethics, Morality and Justice
- Public Administration of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Policy Discourse of Biotechnology
- Seminar in Comparative Politics
- Ethics and Values in Public Policy Making
- Critical Perspectives in Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Relations Political Science View 16 other Masters in Public Relations in Canada
- Undergraduate honours degree or the equivalent is required with a minimum GPA of 3.30.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field.
International13995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.