This Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Munich Business School will provide you with advanced economic knowledge, it will allow you to develop entrepreneurial thinking as well as equip you with the most important skills and tools to put your innovative ideas into practice - in a company as well as when starting your own business.
The holistic, interdisciplinary approach of the Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship study program for prospective Innovation Manager or entrepreneurs helps you to gain a comprehensive overview of current developments. In addition, you will take on different perspectives and receive answers to the central questions already during the three-semester course: How do you create a business plan? How do you build and test a prototype? And how do you convince stakeholders of your own idea?
What will I do after my studies? Which doors are open to me? In which professions do graduates of the Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship actually work? For an overview of the diverse career opportunities offered by the Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship, we present possible job profiles here:
- Founder of an own start-up
- Employee in an (international) company
- Employee in a start-up or start-up ecosystem
- Entry/Takeover of Family Business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Innovation Strategy and Leadership
- Ideation, Prototyping and Testing
- Marketing and Salves for Innovation
- International Business and Management
- International Business Communication
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 23 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The main requirement for admission to the Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship study program is a successful Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS or more).
- Applicants with a degree in Business Studies/Management/Economics are entitled to apply for the program directly, applicants without a degree in economics can qualify for the program by completing the Pre Master Program.
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Copies of your graduation certificates and/or current university transcripts
- recent photo of yourself (professional, in color with bright background)
- Copy of the school leaving certificate (e.g., Highschool Diploma, IB, Abitur)
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or ELS)
- Reference letters (if available)
- Scholarship application (statement of 1-2 pages)
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Additional application fee: 60 EUR
- Additional one-time enrollment fee: 690 EUR (EU/EFTS), 1.490 EUR (non-EU)
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.