The main objectives of the Master of Education programme (M.Ed.) at International Islamic University of Malaysia offered by the Kulliyyah of Education are as follows:
- To upgrade the qualification and skills of teachers, administrators and counselors as instructors/facilitators, leaders and trainers in curriculum innovations and teaching methodologies, administration and career guidance and counseling.
- To develop Islamic approaches in the presentation of knowledge under contemporary social and cultural conditions.
- To find effective approaches and methodologies in the presentation of value-laden knowledge under actual classroom situations.
- To train Islamic oriented professionals in education who could:
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Provision & The Right to Education: Critical Perspectives on Theory, Policy & Practice
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Reflecting on Professional Practice
- Social History of Education & its Practices
- Leadership & Management (Pathway module)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 42 other Masters in Education in Malaysia
- A Bachelor Degree with Honours (minimum 120 credit hours) in relevant areas from the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) or an equivalent degree from a recognized university; and has obtained a Diploma in Education in relevant areas from IIUM or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- English and/or Arabic language proficiency where relevant
International3764 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1882 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 140 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
650 RM National
8750 RM International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.