This epidemiological profile demands an effective public health approach focusing on health promotion, disease prevention, and high quality, evidence-based, effective clinical care.
The Public Health degree at Qatar University is offered in two concentrations; Epidemiology, and Health Systems Improvement, with thesis or non-thesis (practicum & research project) options. The program can be completed in two years for full-time students and four years for part-time students, and a minimum of 42 credit hours are required to complete the MPH.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts and Methods of Epidemiology
- Concepts and Methods of Biostatistics
- Social and behavioural sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed a Bachelor level degree or an equivalent degree in a health/public health related field with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00 or completed a higher degree in a health/public health related field from a university or college accredited by an international accrediting association, or by the Ministry of Higher Education or comparable authority in that country.
- A satisfactory performance in the personal interview with the Admissions Committee.
International495 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National495 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- National and International Students: 2000 QR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.