This epidemiological profile demands an effective public health approach focusing on health promotion, disease prevention, and high quality, evidence-based, effective clinical care.
The Public Health degree at Qatar University is offered in two concentrations; Epidemiology, and Health Systems Improvement, with thesis or non-thesis (practicum & research project) options. The program can be completed in two years for full-time students and four years for part-time students, and a minimum of 42 credit hours are required to complete the MPH.
- Concepts and Methods of Epidemiology
- Concepts and Methods of Biostatistics
- Social and behavioural sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed a Bachelor level degree or an equivalent degree in a health/public health related field with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00 or completed a higher degree in a health/public health related field from a university or college accredited by an international accrediting association, or by the Ministry of Higher Education or comparable authority in that country.
- A satisfactory performance in the personal interview with the Admissions Committee.
International9618 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National9618 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- National and International Students: 2000 QAR
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.