The M.Sc. in Marketing program is AACSB accredited. The program at Qatar University strives to equip graduates with the knowledge and skills they need to significantly make a difference in Qatar and beyond. The program also aims to prepare students for the pursuit of an advanced research degree in Marketing.
The Master of Science in Marketing program enables students to:
- Acquire a skill-set expected from a marketing expert and demanded by companies for lifelong career success in marketing
- Learn from corporate mentors and establish a base for future networking
- Pursue a concentration option in sports marketing, which provides them with further employment opportunities
- Develop capabilities in conducting scientific research in the marketing discipline
Who is it for?
Students completing a BBA in marketing or other business majors (i.e., economics, management, finance, etc.) are potential candidates for the M.Sc. in Marketing program. In addition, entry-level to mid-level management personnel can pursue this program for career advancement. Higher level managers can pursue this degree to aim for executive and leadership positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Completed a Bachelor Degree or a higher level degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.0 or its equivalent from a higher education institution accredited by an international accrediting association or by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent authority in the country where the institution is affiliated.
- A satisfactory performance in a personal interview.
- Writing a short essay during the personal interview.
International495 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National495 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- National and International Students: QR 2000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.