The Communication and New Media programme at City University of Hong Kong train Professionals for the media, other industries and institutions, including:
- Mass media
- Advertising/PR agencies
- PR/marketing communication departments of commercial firms
- Information/publicity departments of governmental or non-profit organizations
- Content divisions of Web/multimedia houses
- Mobile media and other communication-related sectors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Data Analytics
- Social Network Analysis for Communication
- Social Media Data Acquisition and Processing
- Digital Visual Media
- Advanced Multimedia Communication
- Multimedia Practicum
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 4 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for admission, you must satisfy the General Entrance Requirements and:
- have a Bachelor's degree in communication related areas from a recognized university or equivalent qualification; or
- have a Bachelor's degree in non-communication-related areas and a minor in communication related areas of studies
International21546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 USD per credit during 12 months.
- HK$6,200 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.