The Master of Accounting programme at HKU Business School from The University of Hong Kong offers three streams and allows students the option to choose according to their interests and career aspirations.
Students may choose to concentrate on one of three streams: 1) Accounting Analytics and Big Data Stream; 2) Financial Reporting and Valuation Stream; and 3) Strategic Management and Corporate Governance Stream. They may also consider double concentrating if there are any two they are particularly passionate about.
Our comprehensive curriculum is accredited by the ACCA, CPA Australia, CIMA and HKICPA, and students on this programme benefit from our professional partnership with the ACCA and KPMG.
The curriculum has the following distinctive features:
- A comprehensive postgraduate curriculum encompassing accounting, finance, management, and business analytics
- Theories that explicate the important roles of accounting in economic decisions
- Professional-level training in business leadership, strategic management reporting, and advanced financial and performance management benefited from the partnership with the ACCA
- Accounting data analytics that convert information into executable actions
- A capstone course to tie the various elements of the study together through real world business projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Taxation Framework and Planning
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Accounting Data and Analytics
- Auditing and Corporate Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 3 other Masters in Taxation in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Hong Kong (HKU Business School) and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold a recognised degree or equivalent;
- Obtain statements from two referees, regarding suitability for the programme; and
- Obtain a TOEFL/IELTS* score if you are not from an English-medium university.TOEFL iBT® Home Edition and IELTS online tests are not accepted.
- GMAT/GRE scores are not required, but candidates with a good GMAT/GRE scores or possessing a business Bachelor’s degree or have accounting-related work experience will be favourably considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46095 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46095 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National46095 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46095 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We offer scholarships to qualified students, who may receive a scholarship ranging from 10% to 50% in most cases, on the basis of student’s academic merit at the time of admission.
We offer merit-based scholarships to qualified students, who shall receive a scholarship of 10%, on the basis of student’s performance, including but not limited to, academic performance of the first three modules, participation in the extra-curricular activities, recommendation from course instructors, and level of support provided to the programme office.
Fargo Wealth Excellence Scholarship
Please visit our website for more details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.