The Master of Accounting programme, offered by The University of Hong Kong delivers a rigorous learning experience across a wide spectrum of fields, including financial and managerial accounting, taxation, auditing, law, financial management, corporate governance, accounting analytics, strategic management, and business leadership.
The curriculum has the following distinctive features:
- A comprehensive postgraduate curriculum encompassing accounting, finance, management, and business analytics
- Theories that explicate the important roles of accounting in economic decisions
- Professional training in business leadership, strategic management reporting, and advanced financial and performance management benefited from the partnership with ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Accounting data analytics that convert information into executable actions
- A capstone course to tie the various elements of the study together through real world business projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting Foundation
- Management Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Taxation Framework and Planning
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Accounting Data and Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Round 1: 12:00 noon (GMT +8), October 19, 2020
Round 2: 12:00 noon (GMT +8), December 14, 2020
Round 3: 12:00 noon (GMT +8), February 3, 2021
Round 4: 12:00 noon (GMT +8), March 9, 2021
Round 5: 12:00 noon (GMT +8), April 7, 2021
DisciplinesAccounting View 14 other Masters in Accounting in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a recognised Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Obtain statements from two referees, regarding your suitability for the programme; and,
- Obtain a TOEFL/IELTS* score if you are not from an English-medium university.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International41028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41028 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National41028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41028 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.