Students will learn about flowers, fruits, berries, vegetables and cereal. Understanding of plants function, and how the environment and climate effects on their functions. Genetics and molecular methods. Plant health and plant protection.
The programme provides specialization in agriculture, horticulture, plant biology or plant protection.
The Master of Science in Plant Sciences at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) provides specialization:
- plant biology
- plant protection.
- Sustainable Production Systems
- Applied Plant Physiology in Greenhouses
- Quality in Food Plants
- Term paper in Plant Production
- Plant Adaptation
- Plant Pathology
- Insect-plant relationships
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPlant & Crop Sciences
- Bachelor’s degree in plant science, biology, biotechnology or equivalent education that includes basic knowledge in mathematics, chemistry, plant physiology, and natural sciences.
- Copy of foreign passport or ID card
- Documentation of upper secondary school
- Documentation of higher education
- Courses to be completed
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- Documentation of financing
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.