The Clinical Studies program of University of Guelph encompasses the diagnosis and treatment of companion animals (dogs and cats, as well as birds and exotic species), performance animals (primarily horses) and food-producing animals.
We offer two Master’s options, a DVSc program, and a Graduate Diploma. Master’s students may choose between a course work plus a major research project/paper MSc, or thesis-based MSc (approximately six semesters). The DVSc program requires the completion of residency hours, a qualifying exam and the defense of a research-based thesis. The Graduate Diploma is a threesemester program for veterinarians who wish to upgrade their knowledge.
Are you interested in
- Clinical Training
- Specialty Veterinary Medicine
- Clinical Research
- Veterinary Medicine
- Human Medicine
- Biomedical Research
- Clinical Medicine
- Concepts and Application of Infection Control
- Electrocardiography in Domestic Animals
- Small Animal Internal Medicine
- Large Animal Internal Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application deadline is ongoing.
DisciplinesBiology Public Health Health Sciences View 151 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
- Applicants to the MSc or Diploma program should have at least a ‘B-’ average in a relevant undergraduate degree.
- A DVM degree is not required for our MSc programs.
- Applicants to the DVSc program should have at least a ‘B’ average in a DVM degree and internship experience.
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National6412 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3206 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.