The Chemistry program of University of Guelph can be pursued through a regular or co-operative thesis option and through full-time or part-time course work and major research paper.
All main chemistry research fields are being pursued including: analytical, biological, inorganic, nanoscience, organic, physical, polymer and theoretical.
Are you interested in:
- Developing new vaccines
- Making molecular magnets
- Turning CO2 into fuel
- Improving nuclear power safety
- Protecting crops from fungi
- Chemical/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Analytical Labs & Forensics
- Environmental Protection & Policy
- Science Writing & Education
- Experimental Design and Chemometrics
- Biomolecular NMR Spectroscopy
- Computational Chemistry
- Spin-Based Quantum Information Processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application deadline is ongoing.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 37 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Canada
- Minimum standing of 75% in the last two years of an Honours Bachelor of Science degree, or the equivalent, from an accredited University.
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National6412 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3206 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.