During the Business Administration of University of Guelph students will specialize in the areas most relevant to your career. Our goal is to enhance your leadership and management skills so that you can use them today, and for the rest of your career.
We believe education shouldn’t be offered in a one-dimensional setting. That is why we combine online learning with brief, intensive, and interactive onsite residential periods, allowing you to learn and complete course content around your busy life. We also provide two unique ways of completing your MBA degree, either through a major research project OR two additional elective courses. This allows you to tailor your program to meet your needs.
Are you interested in:
- Managerial development
- An online option that provides accessibility and flexibility
- Using case studies to further your expertise and knowledge
Our students have careers in:
- Public Sector
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Education / Consulting / Association
- Finance / Banking
- Foundations of Leadership
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Research Methods for Managers
- Financial Management
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 10 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- Four-year undergraduate degree with an average of at least B- in last two years of full-time study
- Three years (minimum) of work experience in a related field with supervisory and managerial responsibility
- Three years (minimum) of work experience in a related field and a GMAT (minimum score of 550-600)
International20303 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40607 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National20303 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40607 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!