During the Business Administration of University of Guelph students will specialize in the areas most relevant to your career. Our goal is to enhance your leadership and management skills so that you can use them today, and for the rest of your career.
We believe education shouldn’t be offered in a one-dimensional setting. That is why we combine online learning with brief, intensive, and interactive onsite residential periods, allowing you to learn and complete course content around your busy life. We also provide two unique ways of completing your MBA degree, either through a major research project OR two additional elective courses. This allows you to tailor your program to meet your needs.
Are you interested in:
- Managerial development
- An online option that provides accessibility and flexibility
- Using case studies to further your expertise and knowledge
Our students have careers in:
- Public Sector
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Education / Consulting / Association
- Finance / Banking
- Foundations of Leadership
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Research Methods for Managers
- Financial Management
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 16 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- Four-year undergraduate degree with an average of at least B- in last two years of full-time study
- Three years (minimum) of work experience in a related field with supervisory and managerial responsibility
- Three years (minimum) of work experience in a related field and a GMAT (minimum score of 550-600)
International14522 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7261 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National9982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4991 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.