Why study Material Procession and Engineering at Donghua University?
- Our approach is pragmatic as well as theoretical. We not only expect students to understand and make use of the appropriate tools, but also to develop their own research and products.
- There are plenty of high profile collaborating companies, where students could do their research with extensive industrial background.
- Currently, we have more than 1800 students enrolled in the faculty of Material Procession and Engineering in Donghua University
- China Survey
- Fiber Science
- Textile Manufacturing Technology
- Textile Chemistry
- Bio-medical Materials
- Industrial Textiles
- Composite Materials
- Chinese Costume Culture
- Material Physics and Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The maximum credits student can choose in each semester is 26
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 66 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport copy
- Official transcripts
- Language credentials
- 2 recomendation letters
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.