The main research themes of the discipline relate to the access, processing, transmission, and control of information in various communication and information systems. The research fields cover wireless communication and remote monitoring, network communication and sensor network, internet of things, coding and information security, image processing and pattern recognition.
Why study Information and Communication Engineering at Donghua University?
- Our approach is pragmatic as well as theoretical. As an academic, we not only expect you to understand and make use of the appropriate tools, but also to program and develop your own.
- There are plenty of high profile companies in the vicinity, where you could do an internship or the research for your Master’s project.
- Modern Mathematical Methods
- Modern Control Theory
- Pattern Recognition: Theory and Technology
- Intelligent Systems and Control
- Embedded Systems: Theory
- Information Security of Networks
- Data Mining
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The maximum credits student can choose in each semester is 26
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Informatics & Information Sciences View 13 other Masters in Communication Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport copy
- Official transcripts
- Language credentials
- 2 recomendation letters
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.