- Depart. Environmental Engineering (EE) of Donghua University is one of the earliest environmental disciplines established in China. It started to enroll undergraduate in 1976, and it obtained doctoral discipline of environment engineering in 2000, class-one doctoral discipline of Environmental Science and Engineering in 2005 and established post-doctoral station in 2007, which has a comprehensive system of cultivating bachelor, master, PhD and post doctorate.
- The subject is in the forefront of the same kind subject of colleges and universities with 211 Project, and is also with distinctive feature of textile. It is the vice president of China dyeing and Printing Industry Association as well as the vice director unit of Environmental Protection Committee of professional technical.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Air pollution control engineering
- Engineering Unit-Operations
- Environmental monitoring
- Environmental Microbiology
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 30 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport copy
- Official transcripts
- Language credentials
- 2 recomendation letters
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.