Founded in 2004 and graduated its 10th-semester alumni in 2018, our Department also obtained MÜDEK accreditation in the latter year.
Offering the opportunity to hold an internationally valid diploma through the accreditation in question, our Department has highly qualified and experienced Academic Staff.
- Many of the Metallurgical and Materials Engineering courses offered at our Department from Atilim University are supported with various practice sessions, and internship studies in summer. This way, we help our students become better-equipped engineers for their future professional lives.
- Sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and metallurgy and material engineering; the ability to apply the theoretical and practical knowledge in complex engineering problems, material system modeling.
- Ability to comprehend scientific and engineering principles regarding the structures, features, processing and performance of material systems.
- Ability to identify, define and formulate problems related to the field and to select and apply appropriate analysis and modeling methods to solve these problems.
- Advanced Thermodynamics of Materials
- Mathematical Methods in Materials Engineering
- Materials & Processes Selection & Design Problems
- Graduation Seminar
- Processing of Ceramic Materials
- Applied Solid Mechanics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 90 thesis program
- 120 non-thesis program
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Atilim University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport.
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (The candidates who are accepted to graduate programs must initially check with the Registrar’s Office staff whether their undergraduate and master’s degree diplomas have equivalency approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). The candidates can individually apply to YÖK to obtain their equivalency certificates or the University can help with the process.
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates.
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.