We are devoted to provide an exceptional educational experience to our students and prepare them for the highest personal and professional accomplishments. The advanced teaching and research laboratories are designed to educate the future workforce and meet the challenges of current technologies.
The faculty's research activities are high voltage, electrical machinery, power systems, signal and image processing and photonics.
- Our Electrical and Electronics Engineering students from Atilim University have exciting opportunities to participate in our department's research projects as well as in various activities sponsored by TUBİTAK, and other professional societies.
- European Remote Radio Laboratory project, which provides internet-access to our laboratories, has been accomplished under the leadership of our department with contributions from several European institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Communication Networks
- Optical Communication Systems
- Satellite Communications
- Communication Electronics
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Neural Networks and Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 104 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport.
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (The candidates who are accepted to graduate programs must initially check with the Registrar’s Office staff whether their undergraduate and master’s degree diplomas have equivalency approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). The candidates can individually apply to YÖK to obtain their equivalency certificates or the University can help with the process.
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates.
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.