You choose one of the following 4 specialisation areas depending on your individual interest:
- Comparative Politics and Policy Analysis
- Management and Public Administration
- International Relations and European Integration
- International Administration and Conflict Management
The Politics and Public Administration programme of the University of Konstanz has an international emphasis and integrates scientific work with practical applications. You will learn how to analyse the interactive influences of interests, power relationships, action strategies, conflicts and conflict solutions.
The international orientation of this programme creates easy access to the international job market. Typical work areas include:
- in public administration at the federal and state level
- in development organisations
- in local governments
- in parties, organisations, associations
- in international organisations
- in development cooperation
- in non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- in the private sector (human resources management, consulting, lobby work, financial sector)
- in human resources departments
- in the field of research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lecture Research Design
- Information Literacy
- Master's Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Political Science View 8 other Masters in Public Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Above-average degree (grade good or better) in the study programme in Politics and Public Administration or an equivalent programme.
- Relevant internship of at least 2 months
- Advanced English language skills (spoken and written English), level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Solely refers to the specialisation Management and Public Administration: International applicants need documentation of their German language skills, level DSH-2 or TestDaF 4, or a language test recognised as equivalent.
International3328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1664 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.