At Psychiatry and Applied Psychology from University of Nottingham you will study as part of a division within the School of Medicine and each division has its own PGR representative who is there to address student concerns and feedback.
Graduates with Psychiatry and Applied Psychology from University of Nottingham will develop your research skills through:
- paid work placements
- training courses
- public engagement opportunities
- You will complete a written thesis of up to 100,000 words, with expert support and advice from your academic supervisor(s).
- You will also take a verbal examination called a viva voce where you explain your project in depth to an examination panel.
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before
For postgraduate courses not starting in fall, the deadline is typically six weeks before the course start date.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 331 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- 2.1 (or equivalent) degree in a relevant subject and two academic references. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- You will need to provide us with a research proposal and a personal statement as part of the online application form. This should cover your reasons for applying, why you are interested in the programme, your previous subject and work experience and your future aspirations.
To be confirmed
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.