Students of the Clinical Exercise Physiology course from Curtin University are provided with advanced theoretical knowledge, contemporary clinical experience and research opportunities for the development of quality improvement programs for exercise rehabilitation in a clinical setting.
- Covers the new ESSA standards
- Features niche units
- Aligns with ACSM curriculum (American College of Sports Medicine), blended learning and high impact coveted practicum opportunities
- Accredited exercise physiologist
- Exercise rehabilitation provider
- Case manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Exercise Physiology for Chronic Renal and Metabolic Conditions
- Clinical Exercise Physiology for Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Pre-clinical Practice and Professional Skills Practicum
- Clinical Exercise Physiology for Neurological Conditions
- Clinical Exercise Physiology for Workplace Injuries and Prevention
- Evidence Based Clinical Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Kinesiology View 17 other Masters in Kinesiology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 097865D
- An undergraduate degree in Exercise and Sport science or equivalent.
- In addition to passing all units, all students must fulfil the minimum practical competency requirement of completing 360 clinical hours divided into 200hrs in the cardiovascular/musculoskeletal/metabolic stream, 100hrs in respiratory/neurological/cancer/renal/mental health, 60 hrs in "other".
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39400 AUD per year during 18 months.
National29500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.