Micro- and Nanotechnology offered by the Munich University of Applied Sciences is a highly interdisciplinary field. Applications can be found in sensors and transducers technology, aerospace, electronics, medical- and biotechnology, laser technology, and many other fields.
A study program is offered with:
- a broad choice of modules and the possibility for an individual specialization,
- German and English lectures,
- very good options for an international exchange
- many different laboratories.
We highly value a practice-oriented education with a profound fundamental knowledge.
The professional responsibilities of our graduates cover the entire range of careers and responsibilities in these high-tech fields of endeavor. The career opportunities include independent planning, coordination, and supervision of research and development projects, management functions, and industrial consulting.
The interdisciplinary nature of this course of study provides the graduates with the best possible qualifications for the increasingly important interfacing positions of modern industry.
Graduates can be found in all important fields of micro- and nanotechnology, e.g. in
- semiconductor and electronics industry
- information technology
- automotive industry
- chemical industry
- biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- optics and laser technology
- research institutions
Approximately one-third of the graduates go on from their successful completion of this course of study to doctoral and post graduate work.
- Quantum Physics
- Lab Class Microtechnology
- Quantum Physics with Mathematics Tutorial
- Physical Modelling and Simulation
- Design of Integrated Circuits
- English in Science and Technology
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Official Transcript of Records in English or German from your home university
- Copy of Bachelor or Diploma certificate
- If you live and study in a country where English is the main language, you do not have to provide any kind of language certificate.
- If your study programme is solely taught in English, please provide official confirmation of that (e.g. a letter from your home university).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
- No tuition fees
- However: Student Union fee (75,00€) and a fee (67,40€) for the student public transportation pass (per semester)
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.