Micro and Nanotechnology offered by the Munich University of Applied Sciences is a highly interdisciplinary field. Applications can be found in sensors and transducers technology, aerospace, electronics, medical- and biotechnology, laser technology, and many other fields.
A study program is offered with
- a broad choice of modules and the possibility for an individual specialization,
- German and English lectures,
- very good options for an international exchange
- many different laboratories.
We highly value a practice-oriented education with a profound fundamental knowledge.
Some facts regarding the program:
- Start: summer- and winter term possible (application – in German)
- Degree: Master of Science (M. Sc.)
- ASIIN accredited (since 2003)
- full time (3 semesters) or part time (3 to 6 semesters)
- possibility for subsequent PhD studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantum Physics
- Lab Class Microtechnology
- Quantum Physics with Mathematics Tutorial
- Physical Modelling and Simulation
- Design of Integrated Circuits
- English in Science and Technology
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 73 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Official Transcript of Records in English or German from your home university
- Copy of Bachelor or Diploma certificate
- If you live and study in a country where English is the main language, you do not have to provide any kind of language certificate.
- If your study programme is solely taught in English, please provide official confirmation of that (e.g. a letter from your home university).
- We cannot accept TOEIC or TOEFL ITP!
International1790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
National1790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.