International Accounting and Management students from University of Siena are familiarized with modern economic and managerial theories, concepts, techniques, and their applications.
The aim is to provide students the advanced tools necessary to investigate economic, social, legal, cultural and technological issues.
Particular attention is devoted to the recent evolution and major changes of the firms’ operating environment in order to provide students with adequate competencies related to the government, managerial, and organizational processes in different types of firms, operating in diverse businesses (public and private sectors).
The course intend is to form graduates that will be able to:
- assume roles of directional responsibility inside companies, organizations and institutions (in staff functions as well as in line management) which, in particular, operate at the supranational level;
- start an independent entrepreneurial activity, including that of the execution of the professions and activities of consulting (accounting and company) with a strong international vocation;
- assume roles of responsibility in institutional organisms (Chamber of Commerce, Associations of category, Local bodies, international organizations).
The course offers training to develop highly skilled management professionals, able to take effective action in a dynamic global environment. Particular attention is devoted to the recent evolution and major changes of the firms’ operating environment in order to provide students with adequate competencies related to the government, managerial, and organizational processes in different types of firms, operating in diverse businesses (public and private sectors), at both the national and international level.
Graduates will be able to operate in the private and public sector, working as general and operations managers, management analysts or management consultants in Italy and abroad. Also, they will be able to run or boost their own business, expand their business abroad or launch a start-up.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced European Union Law
- Advanced Management Control And Sustainable Development
- Business Law
- Comparative Law
- English For Economics & Business
- Entrepreneurship And Innovation Management
- Foreign Languages Enhancement
- International Financial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 99 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Those holding a first cycle degree who meet the curricular requirements for admission to the IAMa second cycle degree course, and graduands of first cycle degree courses under the appropriate classes who, by the date of the test, have acquired a total of at least 120 university credits, including all those set out under art. 7, par. 2, letter e of the Degree Course Regulations, may sit the test to evaluate personal preparation.
- Graduands who pass the entrance test shall be admitted conditionally and can enrol as long as they are awarded a degree by the deadline for enrolment.
- ENTRANCE TEST - The test for evaluating personal preparation is a written exam.
- It is a multiple-choice exam covering five areas:
- Business administration,
- Planning and Management control,
- Economics and corporate management,
- Those who fail to pass the exam may register for later exams.
The amount of tuition fees is based on both the student’s family income, as declared in the ISEE certification.The ISEE values for the calculation of contribution range from a minimum of € 16.000,00 up to a maximum of € 90.000,00 in order to properly consider the real economic conditions of the family. For ISEE less than € 16.000,00 no contribution is expected.
Living costs for Siena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.