Artificial Intelligence from Munster Technological University provides a technical deep-dive into the area of AI. It aims to produce AI engineers with a highly relevant skillset in AI topics. Students will learn how to use and develop intelligent computer systems that can learn from experience, recognise patterns in vast amounts of data and reason strategically in complex decision-making situations. The programme content will deliver a comprehensive range of topics integral to the study of AI. These include machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, optimisation, and big data processing to name but a few.
Students at Artificial Intelligence from Munster Technological University will:
- study topics such as deep learning, natural language processing and machine vision.
- complete an AI research project that is either academic or industry focused.
- Practical Machine Learning
- Knowledge Representation
- Metaheuristic Optimisation
- Big Data Processing
- Machine Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to the MSc in Artificial Intelligence will require a minimum of a Level 8 honours degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computing or an honours degree in a cognate discipline. As this is an expert level programme, it is essential for applicants to have a strong proficiency in mathematics, including statistics, and an advanced level of coding competency in a modern high level computer programming language such as Python or Java.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.