This Marketing programme offered at the University of Bristol helps students to achieve industry-recognised CIM and IDM qualifications, highly sought after by employers, preparing our graduates for a successful career in marketing.
Through the CIM accreditation, our MSc Marketing graduates can achieve CIM qualifications at an accelerated pace as they will receive exemptions for two of the three modules required for the Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing, and one exemption for the Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Through the IDM accreditation, our MSc Marketing students can gain a Certificate in Digital and Data Driven Marketing and Student Membership of the Data and Marketing Association (DMA).
The marketing principles included in this programme are demonstrated through academic theory and practical application. Successful graduates are provided with a strong foundation for a range of careers not only in marketing but for any role that requires an analytical way of thinking and a creative approach to problem solving.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing Management
- Effective Marketing Communications
- Understanding Customers, Consumers and Markets
- Research Methods and Marketing Metrics
- Big Data in Marketing Intelligence
- Creativity and Marketing
- Digital Marketing: Strategy, Tools and Tactics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 309 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class honours degree in a business, management or marketing-related discipline, or an equivalent international qualification.
- Applicants with a bachelors degree in Arts and STEM based subjects cannot be considered for the Marketing MSc, and should instead apply for the Management (Marketing) programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.