At the University of Reading studying the LLM Advanced Legal Studies in addition to the imparting of legal knowledge, it encourages the ability to delineate and evaluate issues, select relevant materials, and produce arguments encompassing policy, existing practice and knowledge at an advanced level.
Modules are offered by schools and departments including the Graduate Institute of Political and International Studies, and the International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Centre.
The course is supported by expert academic researchers and practitioners, and features links with employers and opportunities to gain real-world experience
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to international law
- International dispute settlement
- International refugee law
- Human rights law, policy and practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesEuropean Law Civil & Private Law View 138 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United Kingdom
- You are normally required to have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- However, our participants come with a variety of relevant legal and non-legal experience and all applicants are considered on individual merit.
International16450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7735 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7735 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- New UK/EU students: £3,868 year one
- New international students: £8,225 year one
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.