Students in the Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Program at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology will be exposed to relevant issues involved in the scientific research, technology development and commercial applications in the field. A candidate for an MPhil degree is expected to demonstrate knowledge in the discipline and to synthesize and create new knowledge, making a contribution to the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Energy Technology
- Advanced Topics in Nano Science and Technology
- Professional Development for Research Postgraduate Students
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Part-time: 1 Jul 2021
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 11 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification;
- Applicants seeking admission to a doctoral degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree with a proven record of outstanding performance from a recognized institution; or presented evidence of satisfactory work at the postgraduate level on a full-time basis for at least one year, or on a part-time basis for at least two years.
- Applicants have to fulfill English Language requirements
International5430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5430 USD per year during 24 months.
National5430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5430 USD per year during 24 months.
- HK$42,100 per year (full-time/part-time)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.