The Master's specialisation in Work, Organisation and Health focuses on three specific areas: occupational health psychology, personnel psychology (HRM) and organisational psychology.
The programme offers a wide range of courses, which allows you to focus on a specific area within occupational and health psychology, personnel psychology or organisational psychology.
The internship forms an integral part of the Master’s programme, and you can draw on an extensive network to find internship opportunities. Course lectures are regularly given by experts from the professional field.
What will you learn?
Learn about the theoretical frameworks and models in the field and how to use this knowledge to conceptualize research problems
Get field specific knowledge in one of three areas: health psychology, personnel psychology or organisational psychology
Create and conduct research in your focus are and gain knowledge about applying interventions in the workplace
Graduates from this programme could find work in the private and public field:
- Advising on a healthy work environment and on working hours and work breaks
- Counselling (and referring) employees who are forced to leave their job or who have already left their job
- Developing effective lifestyle and vitality programmes
- Putting the right employee in the right job
- Designing selection and development tools
- Developing training programmes or training employees to use certain skills
- Helping employees who feel stuck in their careers
- Advising organisations during change processes, which requires employees to move forward with the changes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Work, Organisation and Health
- Work, Health and Performance
- Personnel Psychology
- Organisation Development and Behavioural Change
- Work, Sport and Health
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Change and advice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 96 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you have obtained (or will obtain) a Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Psychology not from Radboud University, then you are admissible if your degree includes:
- You have sufficient knowledge of Statistics and Data Analysis (at least 15 EC, i.e. 420 study hours) and the statistical package SPSS. Subsequently, you must be able to execute basic statistical analyses such as t-test, F-tests, correlations, regression analyses, analyses of variance and chi-square tests.
- You have sufficient knowledge of methods of psychological research (at least 20 EC, i.e. 560 study hours). Subsequently, you must be able to distinguish different types of validity and tests for reliability.
- English proficiency
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.