The Master's specialisation in Behaviour Change focuses on understanding the driving forces behind motivation and behaviour, and explores ways to change behaviours.
You will learn about the various ways that behaviour can be changed- through conscious intention, habits, or adapting norms or values through adapting the environment.
You will also gain valuable experience in the field, conducting internships and research.
What will you learn
- Understand theoretical literature, research methods and statistics in order to gain profound insight into the driving force behind people’s motivation.
Gain research and professional experience through your own internship and research project
The programme has a wide range of contacts and alliance partnerships within the professional field.
Graduates of this programme can find work in a wide range of areas and professions:
Advertising or marketing expert (both online and offline)
Health promoter or policy officer in local, provincial or national government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of Behavioural Change: Theories and Interventions
- Science in Practice: Developing evidence-based Interventions
- Science in Practice: Testing and Reporting Interventions
- Integrative Approaches and Models of Behaviour Change
- Being a Behaviour Change Professional
- Internship and Master's thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Educational Psychology View 24 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you have obtained a Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Psychology not from Radboud University, then you are admissible if your degree includes:
- You have sufficient knowledge of Statistics and Data Analysis and the statistical package SPSS. Subsequently, you must be able to execute basic statistical analyses such as t-test, F-tests, correlations, regression analyses, analyses of variance and chi-square tests.
- You have sufficient knowledge of methods of psychological research. Subsequently, you must be able to distinguish different types of validity and tests for reliability and to evaluate the quality of different types of research design.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.