The pharmaceutical and medical device sectors are one of the most highly regulated in the world second only to the nuclear and aerospace industries.
In order to keep abreast of current trends it is necessary for professionals working in those industries to be well acquainted with current and future trends and regulations. Regulatory Affairs is an emerging profession increasingly gaining in importance.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Participants will receive a thorough in depth training in all aspects of EU regulatory affairs covering both the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
- eRegulatory Affairs.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPharmacy View 4 other Masters in Pharmacy in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A university degree (at least bachelors) form an Austrian or other equivalent international University
- A/Levels or other high school leaving certificate and at least 5 years work experience in regulatory affairs or a closely related discipline.
- For candidates with no University degree and no A/Level or other high school leaving certificate:
- Above 22 years of age, and at least 5 years work experience in regulatory affairs or a closely related discipline
International7900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.