This Cardiovascular Research programme at King's College London is designed for biomedical science and medically qualified graduates who wish to pursue further academic studies or employment in a research environment.
- A research-led study programme, the only one hosted from within a British Heart Foundation research centres in England.
- Lectures delivered by experienced multi-disciplinary researchers on contemporary issues.
- A highly successful study programme that offers entry into a research careers, with two-thirds of graduates progressing to a PhD or MD or Specialist Cardiology training.
Career prospectsPhD, laboratory-based research career in academia or industry, other science-related careers. Medical graduates often subsequently pursue a specialism in cardiology.
- Fundamental Cardiovascular Research
- Cardiovascular Skills
- Cardiovascular Research Project Dissertation
- Cardiovascular Research Project Performance
- Applied Cardiovascular Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1246 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:1 first degree in a biological, molecular biological or biomedical sciences-related subject or a medical qualification. Current medical students may be accepted following the successful completion of the 3rd year of their MBBS programme.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One reference is required, professional references will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International26550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26550 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Full time UK fees: £16,500 (MRes)
- Full time overseas fees: £26,550 (MRes)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.