Whether you are passionate about the classics or the latest games, you will take game programming courses that teach you to participate in a number of game development phases, including game design, three-dimensional graphics programming, simulation design and multiplayer online game programming.
- Object-oriented software design methodologies
- User-oriented interface design
- Software testing
- Advanced graphics
- Web game programming
- Mobile application development
In addition to obtaining theoretical knowledge, you complete two software development projects in this college gaming program. To be successful in these "real world" game/simulations/applications, you must utilize all the technical and business skills acquired during your studies to build high-quality software.
Once you complete this program, you will be prepared to work as a software developer in the gaming industry. Who knew those years of video games would count as resume experience?
- Software developer
- Software tester
- Game programmer
- Mobile applications developer
- User interface developer
- Computer programmer
- Systems analyst
- Business analyst
- Web applications developer
- Database administrator
- Applications or software support
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Java Programming
- Web Application Development
- Object Oriented Software Engineering
- Assets for Game Developers
- Global Citizenship: From Social Analysis to Social Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 24 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related discipline
- We will consider applicants with a combination of partial diploma or degree and relevant work experience
- Transcript and resume review is required
- Centennial College English Skills Assessmentis required (must score 170 or 171 for admission)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15900 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2721 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.