The Leading Transformational Change programme at Laurea University of Applied Sciences is a Master’s programme for business management students. This is an online programme with English as the teaching language. Therefore, you may also enrol in the degree programme if you are living abroad. There are two face-to-face instruction days for the selected students arranged in beginning of studies at Laurea Tikkurila.
The online learning environments support your learning. The study method varies depending on the course. Part of the degree programme involves fully independent study, such as essay writing or working on structured online exercises under the teacher’s guidance, but online meetings and group assignments are also included.
The total extent of the programme is 90 credits. The mandatory courses (30 credits) will all be available completely online, provided by Laurea teachers and will be in English. The courses will consist of courses focusing on consumer behavior and brands, the Nudge – influencing individual and group behavior, modelling laws, the digital economy, digital marketing and living in a changing world – an international perspective.
The amount of online master level courses in English provided by both Laurea and other universities of applied sciences is continuously increasing. The student can choose his elective courses from this common offering and include eg. Open Access offering in his elective studies. The student can also register for elective on campus courses and, language skills permitting, available in Finnish. It is recommended to start working on your thesis (30 credits) early on.
- The Internet Economy
- Brand Mash-Up - Transforming Your Business Through Collaboration
- Legal design in change management
- Nudging Transformational Change into Action
- Digital Marketing
- Living in a changing world
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 8 other Masters in Business Administration in Finland
- Applicants must have a suitable degree completed at a university or a UAS and at least two years of relevant work experience acquired after graduation.
- Work experience must be related to the degree you are applying for or related to the degree you have graduated from.
- The entrance examination is based on advance material. The examination is held on the Laurea campus. The objective is to arrange the entrance examination online in the future. Thorough reading of the advance material is the best way to prepare for the examination. It is also a good idea to have a study path plan already in the application phase and to think of possible thesis topics in advance.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Grants are intended for students paying yearly tuition fee in accordance with the grant fund regulations. The grants are provided to students applying for them provided that the student has completed at least 60 credits of studies that count towards their degree programme in the previous academic year ending on 31st July. The size of any grant is to be at most equivalent to 10% of the yearly tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!