Graduates of this World Heritage Management and Conservation programme at University College Dublin are building successful careers in the inter-disciplinary field of heritage protection, management and research in Australia, Canada, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, England, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Ireland, Italy, Uganda and the USA.Employers include international organisations, national authorities and in the private sector. Graduates have secured positions in World Heritage properties, National Parks and Museums, in senior government positions and positions in education. Examples of roles graduates have obtained and sectors they work in include world heritage and protected area manager, heritage officer and education officer, positions in government, natural resources manager, consultancy firms and research and international conservation agencies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communicating Heritage
- Research Project Skills
- Cultural Heritage
- World Heritage Conservation
- Heritage Marketing & Management
- Conflict Resolution & Conservation
- Global Biodiversity and Heritage
- MSc Dissertation
- Managing landscape heritage
- Irish Archaeolog. Landscapes
- World Heritage and Sustainable Development
- Conservation Biology
- Climate Change & the Environment
- Remote Sensing
- Historic Urban Landscapes
- Creative Thinking & Innovation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation View 10 other Masters in Biodiversity & Conservation in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are normally expected to have a minimum of a lower second class honours degree or the international equivalent. However, in special circumstances, relevant work experience may be taken into account.
- Applicants with diverse academic backgrounds including Archaeology, Architecture, Geography, Biology, Arts, Agriculture, Engineering and Economics will be considered.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0 in each element), or equivalent.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7725 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7725 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EU fee per year - € 3865
- nonEU fee per year - € 9950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.