What you will learn
The Science Education and Communication programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) builds on a Bachelor of Science degree. Students will explore the scientific and engineering topics they studied at the undergraduate level in greater depth, while being introduced to education and science communication topics. The MSc provides students with the knowledge and skills to articulate and communicate important messages to fellow scientists and to a lay public. Graduates will acquire the skills to design and deliver effective communication and education in the domain of science and technology.
- Introduction to Communication Science
- Introduction to Science Communication
- Personal Professional Development - CDI
- Research Methods in Social Sciences
- Communication Policy and Strategy
- High Tech Innovation Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Communication Sciences View 30 other Masters in Education in Netherlands
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the natural sciences or technology subjects, related to those taught at TU Delft
- Language requirements - TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of identity
- Reference letter (applicants for a scholarship)
International18750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.