Service orientation in business and industryBecause product differentiation is becoming ever more difficult to achieve, the area of services is gaining in importance, becoming a critical competitive factor for some companies. During the programme you will gain comprehensive know-how of service engineering, the marketing and sales of services. Lectures are held in both German and English.
Part-time Sales and Service Engineering programme at Furtwangen University
In the first and second semesters the lectures are held over 10 weekends (Friday and Saturday). The first semester runs from September to January, the second from March to July. In addition one or two residential weeks form part of the curriculum, as well as a week-long international workshop which takes place in Groningen in The Netherlands.Lectures in the third semester start at the end of September every year, with lectures on approximately 7 weekends in total (Friday and Saturday). From December on you will be able to devote your time fully to completing your master's thesis.
Good reasons to study Sales and Service Engineering
- Comprehensive management, marketing, sales and service and IT skills
- Networked international, interdisciplinary programme
- Lecturers have extensive international experience, guest lecturers from abroad bring additional know-how
- Established programme with excellent reputation in industry
- Extensive cooperation with companies of various sizes and in various sectors, regional, national and international
- First-class career opportunities
- MBA which is good value for money
- Small groups, individual support
- Well-respected university with one of the best university libraries in Germany
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Ressource Management and Leadership
- Business Law — Supply Chain Management
- Applied Controlling
- Business Development
- International Sales
- Business Game Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) General Engineering & Technology View 112 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University degree (BSc, BEng, Dipl.-Ing., Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing., Dipl.-Informatik, Dipl.-Kaufmann) with a minimum of 210 ECTS in a relevant discipline. Applicants with degrees for which only 180 ECTS have been awarded, can make up the required credits while taking the MBA degree.
- Relevant employment experience
- High proficiency in the languages of study, German and English
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Furtwangen im Schwarzwald
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.