It looks at how to generate applications from high-level business models to reduce time-to-market and development costs and how to evolve legacy systems and promote business processes in an economy dominated by the need to offer and integrate, on demand, new services.
What's the Difference?
- The PGDip includes the same modules as the MSc but without the final project.
- Agile Cloud Automation
- Generative Development
- Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Advanced Web Technologies
- Software Measurement and Quality Assurance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 223 other Masters in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Leicester and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject with a substantial element of Computing.
- Relevant work experience may also be considered.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Leicester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.