You’ll study microeconomic principles relating to the theories of firms and consumers. We also cover macroeconomic principles underpinning national and international economies.You’ll also learn about managerial economics and how firms optimise their human resources. International Business Economics degree offered at University of Sussex expands your employment opportunities in the business, management and financial sectors. And you’ll gain the skills – and have the opportunity – to undertake independent research in an area of business economics.
Why choose this course?
- Business and economics at Sussex is ranked in the top 50 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings) – we have an international reputation for outstanding teaching and applied research.
- 3rd in the UK for annual research income (Chartered Association of Business Schools)
- Our faculty integrate their research into their teaching so you learn how to apply economic theory to contemporary topics.
CareersThis course is for you if you wish to pursue a management career in international business or the financial sector, and take up such roles as business or financial analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics Research Project
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Analytical Methods for Finance & Business Economics
- Financial and Time Series Econometrics
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Business Economics
- Managerial and Human Resource Economics
- Quantitative Methods for Finance & Business
- Research Methods for International Finance and Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics View 525 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Subject-specific requirements
International20950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20950 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11950 GBP per year during 12 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £11,950 per year for full-time students
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.