You’ll draw on expertise from school leadership and teaching, organisational change, child therapy, education psychology and social work. And you’ll develop the knowledge, confidence, independence and leadership skills to be able to provide effective mental health support for all your students.
By strengthening your self-awareness and reflective skills, you’ll be able to confidently lead on best practice in the support and promotion of student resilience and mental health across your community.
Aimed at designated senior leaders for mental health, this course will allow you to gain key leadership and management skills and increased mental health understanding to provide the best possible support for children and to set you apart in ever-changing educational settings. Developing best practices in mental health could help you raise your profile and secure a promotion to a senior leadership position within your school or at a multi-academy trust.
- Head teacher
- Pre-School Teacher
- Special educational needs coordinator
- Inclusion manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A Whole School Approach to Mental Health
- Leading Student Resilience Across the School
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 108 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in a cognate subject, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All Applicants should hold a leadership post in a school or educational setting and have satisfactory experience in this role to undertake the course. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International723 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 723 GBP per module and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA723 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 723 GBP per module and a duration of 12 months.
£723 for each 20 credit point module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.