Students are offered cross-disciplinary training with a strong emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship.
After this Master program?
After graduation, students are fully prepared to pursue doctoral studies and a career in research. They may also work as scientists or R&D engineers within the industrial field.
Associated business sectors:
- Light sources
- Laser processing and 3D manufacturing
- Sensors and multi-responsive detection systems
- Smart and reconfigurable integrated photonics systems based on innovative hybrid nanotechnologies
- Optical components and devices manufacturing
- Innovative optical materials
- Pharmaceutical companies (drug screening and testing)
Academic research domains:
- Extreme Regimes of Light
- Light Generation Manipulation & Detection
- Light Imaging & Biophotonics
- Teaching, education and dissemination of scientific knowledge
- Linking public and private actors in research, development and marketing
- Participating in the purchase and investment of scientific equipment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantum mechanics
- Statistical physics & thermodynamics
- Electromagnetism & electrodynamics
- Modern optics
- Optics of materials
- Mathematical methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Natural Sciences View 9 other Masters in Natural Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents are required for the application:
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) If you have not yet finished your current academic degree, you may apply likewise with a preliminary transcript of records including all completed courses thus far;
- a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV). Please list all stages of your education in chronological order. Further, we need a clear statement about your current status and/or occupation including information on current employments, unemployment, or parental leave;
- a motivation letter (600 words at maximum and to be typed);
- a transcript of records with marks;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.