The modern supply chain is ubiquitous, reaching into many aspects of consumers’ daily lives, and becoming increasingly important for companies. On this programme, you’ll develop the skills to manage and improve international supply chains.
- We’ll show you how the right technology and strategy can give you a competitive edge. We use case studies, industry links and company visits to enhance our teaching.
- Exploring operations, supply chain and green logistics and core sub-disciplines, you’ll acquire expertise in the contribution these systems make and the skills necessary to become a future leader in the low carbon area.
- Green skills have been identified as a major gap by many governments and industry leaders.
- This Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme at University of Sheffield will give you an important skill set in an area, likely to be key for future business and organisational leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Research Methods
- Supply Chain Technology
- Logistics Systems
- Supply Chain Accounting and Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 754 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.