This Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence course at University of Sheffield combines two disciplines: cybersecurity and artificial intelligence (AI). Cybersecurity is one of the most pressing problems of our time and artificial intelligence has made great advances in recent years.
- Skills in both areas are very much in demand. You will receive a grounding in the fundamentals of cybersecurity and AI.
- There are taught modules in each of these disciplines and you’ll carry out a project that addresses a research problem (or problems) at the interface of the two.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Scalable Machine Learning
- Fundamental Security Properties and Mechanisms
- Development of Secure Software
- Cyber Threat Hunting and Digital Forensics
- Security of Control and Embedded Systems
- Text Processing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Artificial Intelligence View 136 other Masters in IT Security in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline (computer science or a numerate discipline with experience of software systems development).
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.