Common Law students from University College Dublin will take a range of modules designed to introduce them to the main areas of our legal system. Teaching will be through the medium of lectures and fortnightly graduate seminars.
You will study a range of modules designed to introduce you to the main areas of our legal system, including Tort, Contract Law and European Law amongst others.
This degree offers you the relevant recognitions as part of the process of becoming a barrister or solicitor in Ireland. You may also choose to work in the commercial field complete with a strong legal background. The MCL is one of the Kings Inn’s approved degrees.
More informationVisit official programme website
- European Human Rights Law
- English Land Law
- Matrimonial Law and Reliefs
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Family and Child Law
- International Human Rights Law
- English Public Law
- Planning Law
- Research Module 10 cr
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Key Issues in Irish Public Law
- Role of Tort Law in the 21st Century
- Role of Contract Law in the 21st Century
- Law in the EU: Theory & Practice
- Issues and Perspectives in Criminal Law
- Property Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesPublic Law View 11 other Masters in Public Law in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Full Time option suitable for:
- Domestic(EEA) applicants: Yes
- International (Non EEA) applicants currently residing outside of the EEA Region. Yes
- Students who have completed or are in final year of a non-law degree (Level 8 NQAI or equivalent) can apply for this programme.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7325 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7325 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.